SPRAY-ON BEDLINING AND
FUEL TANK COATING
Truck Bed Protection & Cargo
Transfer Flow's spray-on bed lining is applied up to 1/8" thick, forming a rugged, durable liner for demanding every-day use. It won¹t crack, peel or warp and it permanently protects your truck bed from abrasion and rust. The flexibility provides a rubbery non-slip textured surface that grips your cargo and holds it in place.
Our spray-on bed lining protects against abrasion, dents and resists gasoline, diesel, oil, chlorine, fertilizer and salt. Even in severe freezing temperatures, it retains its rubbery surface and will not scratch or damage what you put inside. Because of the rubbery grip, your cargo will not slip-n-slide as it would in a plastic drop-in liner or hard spray-on liner.
We can also spray our fuel tanks for a more durable finish! Multiple colors are available so you can match the color of your fuel tank to your pickup bed!
Advantages of a spray-on bedlining:
- Protects pickup bed from wear and tear
- Seals surface to eliminate corrosion
- Maintains a neat appearance
- Spray-on bedlining is done at our Chico, California facility
- We can also spray coat our fuel tanks as an optional feature
- Available in a variety of colors
- Increases the resale value of your pickup