Larger Replacement Fuel Tanks
Upgrade from a plastic fuel container to an aluminized steel fuel tank!
Want to increase your fuel capacity while maintaining your bed space? With a Transfer Flow larger replacement fuel tank, you can achieve those goals while maintaining your warranty and smog requirements. Most importantly for you, our tanks are safe, legal and can match your pickup's durability. And we're proud to say our fuel tanks are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA!
Transfer Flow replacement fuel tanks are made from 12 and 14 gauge aluminized steel for superior rust resistance and strength, and are powder coated black for a quality finish. Our fuel tanks are baffled to reduce fuel sloshing, and come with new heavy duty straps and mounting hardware.
Whether you pull an RV, horse trailer or boat, or loaded with tools and supplies for your next big job, you'll spend less time at the pump and more time on the road with a Transfer Flow larger replacement fuel tank!
Features and Benefits
- Gas and diesel fuel systems available
- Safe and legal fuel systems for more than 30 years
- Manufactured from 12 and 14 gauge aluminized steel
- Comes with all components needed for install
- Powder coated black for a durable finish
- Tanks are baffled to reduce fuel sloshing
- Spare tire remains in original position
- Fuel tanks mount inside the frame rails for added protection
- Ground clearance is maintained due to tank design
- Optional Spray-on coating available for added durability
- 3 Year/Unlimited Mile Warranty
- Over 300 authorized installers in the US and Canada
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA